Poland has not only sea and mountains, but also countless beautiful sights with lakes and rivers, perfect for organizing kayaking trips. What’s more, kayak routes in Poland are considered the most beautiful in Europe. Untouched nature at your fingertips, peace and quiet… – no wonder this activity is getting more and more popular here!
On our 2-days long tour we will take you to the undiscovered region of Poland – Lubuskie, and show you its stunning nature secrets. There is no better way to commune with nature than kayaking down the peaceful rivers, so on our first day be ready for a fun outdoor activity.
As this is also the place where the heart of Polish wine and honey beats, on the second day of the tour you will be taken to the local vineyard or mead factory where you will be guided through different types of Polish high class alcohol. Guiding obviously includes tasting! Good to mention that wine and mead from Lubuskie is appreciated worldwide, so we can assure you it will be a unique experience!
To have the full Polish countryside experience, we will provide you meals consisting of regional, locally made cuisines. There is no way we will let you stay hungry. Or rather hungry for more tours with Forklore!
So, will you go with the flow?
- 2 days long, fully coordinated guided trip
- Private transport from/to Poznan and between the venues
- 1 night accomodation in a newly renovated, cosy guesthouse
- Kayaking equipment
- Regional food: Lunch and dinner on 1st day, breakfast and lunch on 2nd day
- Visit in a local vineyard or mead factury
- Wine or mead samples on both days
- Entertainment during the tour